Sunday 30 October 2016

Delta Goodrem, Newcastle Entertainment Centre 27th October 2016 at 8pm

It was an amazing show

On Thursday night my Mum and I attended the Delta Goodrem Concert at Newcastle Entertainment Centre and I must say Delta put on an amazing show and played all her hit songs.

I could not fault the show, the band was amazing and Delta's wardrobe was stunning, I had an amazing night with my Mum. My brother had to stay home as he was just too sick, just a note I do have a big brother and he has special needs. I will keep my typing short for this post as I want to try and share some photos I took on the night.





I tried my best to get good photographs, all photographs were taken on my iPhone 6S. I took 201 photographs in total but I thought I would share a couple of photographs from the night.

If you ever get the chance to see Delta Goodrem on her Wings of the Wild Tour please go, you are in for an amazing night.

If you don't know about Delta, she is a multi platinum and award winning artist in Australia and would have to be one of the most successful women in Australian music.

I hope you enjoy this post, as always please feel free to leave me a comment or check out the Facebook Page Type One Diabetes & Life.

Until next time

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment